The easiest ways to immigrate to the United States


Job Based: Job Offer

In most cases, you will need a job offer before you arrive. The employer must obtain a labor certification from the Department of Labor (DOL), as well as file a Form I-140, Immigrant Worker Petition. Please note that the total number of work visas available each year is 140,000 and there are also limits on the number of applicants from each country that can be accepted.

So even getting a great job offer may not be a sure thing. You should probably start looking for an American boyfriend or girlfriend and also work the marriage angle. Read on to find out more about that.Job Offer


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here